Benefits of coaching far outweigh the loss of not being coached during your period of unawareness.
The biggest benefit of transformational coaching is long-lasting, sustainable change.
Taking into account the whole of one’s life, the process provides a special opportunity to understand the question at hand.
As a result, you gain a deeper understanding of the impact of your unique perspective. You gain a greater awareness of the gifts you have to offer and overcome fears. So you can become who you were meant to be.
Although long-lasting, sustainable change is the most significant outcome of transformational coaching, there are numerous other benefits as well, including:
- Imagining what is truly possible without compromising
- Acknowledging your talents, motivators, dreams, fears, cultural influences, and assumptions, and examining how they are shaping your worldview
- Adopting an empowered mindset and perspective
- Being aware that success does not happen in isolation, but with support as you embark on your transformational journey
- How to define fulfillment
- The key to success and happiness is designing your own terms
What are the skills and training that transformational coaches receive?
A great transformational coach needs to possess a variety of knowledge, skills, and attributes.
A professional coach is typically credentialed through a globally recognized coaching association.
In addition to investing in their development and exploring different philosophies and techniques in order to better serve their clients. Great transformational coaches are lifelong learners.
To learn more about my coaching model; book a FREE 20 minutes coaching call with me.